How to Make CBD Body ButterPosted
CBD has shown tons of benefits to people, and scientists have demonstrated its usefulness in several areas. One of such uses applies to the skin. CBD body butter comes with several benefits to the human body. From re-energizing and hydration to rejuvenation, users of the CBD body butter have many things to gain from its use. Besides feeling good, the butter also smells good and is a perfect replacement for regular creams.
CBD is used topically in salves, creams, lotions, balm, butter, and ointment. However, the CBD body butter has stood out for several reasons, and knowing how to make the butter is invaluable knowledge for anyone.
What Is CBD Body Butter?
Do not be carried away by the terminology “body butter.” It simply refers to that uses one or more butter types as its main ingredient. CBD body butter does not come from animal sources. The organic and vegan-friendly formula provides fantastic solutions to your skincare routine.
While general body butter supplements your routine skincare, the CBD body butter takes it a step further. This extra ingredient gives your skin and body several options that transform your skin even more. The CBD body butter nurtures and moisturizes your skin, and studies, as well as several reviews, have shown the butter as a viable solution to several skin problems.
How To Make Your Own CBD Body Butter
Making your own CBD body butter is not as difficult as you think. With the right materials and creativity, the process becomes easy. You can make your own butter like a professional in the following steps below:
- Extraction: Get the CBD butter and chop it into small, equal-sized cubes.
- Winterization: Add the cubes, CBD oil, and butter into a small pan.
- De-waxing: Turn the lowest heat on and leave it for about two hours as it melts gently.
- Processing: Remove from the heat source and allow to cool until it gets to room temperature. Afterwards, you can refrigerate and use as desired.
To make CBD body butter even more effective, you need carrier oils. Carrier oils are plant-based extracts that form a vital base for CBD creams. They are the “vehicles” for carrying the concentrated CBD content because they aid absorption via the skin. Besides absorption, their antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and high vitamin E content soothe the skin even further.
Some of the best carrier oils to use are MCT oil (coconut oil), Arnica Oil, pomegranate Oil, Avocados, Sweet almond oil, Jojoba sunflower oil. These oils contain healthy vitamins and minerals that enhance the body’s natural oil production.
If your butter is too thick, adding tablespoons of extra aloe vera gel will reduce the thickness. On the other hand, if it is too thick, you can add extra butter and oil until you achieve your desired consistency. Adding more CBD to your butter may increase its potency, and it usually the last component to be added to your cream. To calculate the dosage, you need to convert the buttercups to milligrams as seen in the formula below:
(Cups) x (0.236588 litres) x (1000 millilitres)
To calculate the milligrams of CBD in each milligram of cream, use the formula below
(Amount of CBD in mg added) x (Total ml added) ÷ (amount gotten in the previous formula)
Multiplying the results by 5ml gives you the result in teaspoons to know the amount of CBD in one teaspoon of your body butter.
Additional ingredients include menthol (for a cooling and refreshing effect), coffee grounds (for aroma and appeal), and glycerine.
Overall, you need the following materials to make your CBD body butter:
Measuring cups, spatula, mixer, measuring spoons, CBD body butter recipe, ½ cup or 4 oz choice carrier oil(s). Your choice of CBD could be:
- 2-3 tablespoons CBD isolate (powder).
- 2-3 tincture drops of natural hemp CBD oil or alternative CBD extract.
- ½-¾ cup shea butter, cocoa, or coconut butter.
- ⅓ cup aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerine (optional)
When choosing carrier oils, you should opt for those with longer shelf life duration, increased absorption level, and the best type for your skin. Also, some carrier oils have unique scents that you might prefer.
Benefits of the CBD body butter
The hemp-based products feature a variety of benefits that could transform your skin. CBD, as a substance, has widespread benefits all over the body. It has gained popularity from studies that have demonstrated its usefulness in pain relief, reduction of inflammation, relaxation, and sleep improvement. Below are some of the highlights of the CBD body butter:
- Topical pain relief: The cream targets inflammation under the skin, and a gentle massage deep into the skin might play a role in reducing any soreness from chronic conditions such as arthritis, fatigue, muscle cramps, and aches.
- Healing properties: If you have sensitive, irritating, or dry skin, CBD body butter can rejuvenate your skin. Regular application of CBD body butter may reduce wrinkles, dryness, and crow’s feet, leaving you with radiant skin, making you look younger.
- Acne treatment: Acne is one of the most common skin problems. The anti-inflammatory properties in CBD body butter unclog skin pores and remove the dead cells, ultimately improving your skin tone and texture.
The best CBD butter and topical products leave remarkable and lasting results on the skin. To enjoy your CBD body butter, you must go for products made from the finest ingredients. One of the best brands to choose from is Yellow’s CBD body butter. Not only is it perfect for everyday use, but it is also easy to use and non-habit-forming. The butter is also affordable and gives users value for their money.
Yellow’s CBD body butter is made from high-quality materials and has demonstrated remarkable results across users. If you have been dealing with skin problems, you can rest assured that it is about to end because you have just found yourself a reputable product that you can trust. Purchase your CBD butter today, and see how it helps!