This policy applies only to information we collect from the Platform or directly from you by email, text, web form, and other electronic communications.
Our products and services are not intended for any person under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from an individual under the age of 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about an individual under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will delete such information promptly.
Information You Provide to Us
When you respond to our emails, or enter information on the linked landing webpage, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, age or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
- That is about you individually but does not identify you, such as transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from the Company.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- Purchase products of services from BOTC,
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- If you opt in to receive additional offers, we will email you when new offers are available within the Platform.
How We Do NOT Use Your Information
Subject to the above under How We Use Your Information the information we collect will not be used in any of the following ways:
- Promotion by the Company. We will not use your email address to promote or market our own or third parties’ products or services.
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. We will not use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences.
- Sale of Your Information to Third-Parties. We will not sell information that we collect or that you provide to third-parties.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. We will not share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes. We will only share information with affiliated third parties for as long as necessary to fulfill rebate offers and as stated below under Disclosure of Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as payment or gift card processors) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BOTC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by BOTC about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BOTC., our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. We adopt the below supplemental rights to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
As stated in the How We Do Not Use Your Data section, we do not sell your personal data.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request by emailing email@example.com, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, a list disclosing the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and personal information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Platform like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Platform.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
BOARD OF TRADE CORPORATION
- 651 N Broad Street, Suite 205
Middletown, DE 19709
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org